Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Lost...


Where has all the time gone!? I can't believe how long it has been since I posted on this blog. We have been so busy with life. Nothing to exciting really. Cassie has lost yet another tooth. The twins are getting bigger and talking more. My mom and I went on a much needed spa retreat! Thanks Mom! We had a great time where by 7:pm we were in our pj's watching mindless television and stuffing our faces, a dream come true vacation, SERIOUSLY! Cameron is into drawing these days. He must have colored a whole coloring book yesterday and tacked them up in his "art gallery" aka. the laundry room. And Jay and I have been busy getting ready for our trip in 3 sleeps to Alaska baby!!!!!!!! My goal is to have fun and to try and not fall off the boat. Yes, this really is a concern for me. I'll be the passenger walking around all the time with a permanent life vest, maybe two after the wine I plan on enjoying. As much as we are going to miss the kids this is a much nedded, much earned vacation. We shall be better parents when we return. Enjoy the pic of Grandma and Grandpa amusing Cameron on his obsession with trains..CHOOO CHOOOOOOO!
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARKE & HEIDI!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeanine said...

I was about to e-mail you and ask where your updates were...lol. And I'm jealous. I want to go away... far far away. And I need to go to a spa *mike cringes* I hope you guys have loads of fun in Alaska, a much need vacation I'm sure.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Hope you guys have a great time on your vacation.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hurry home!

9:30 PM  
Blogger K said...

Your house looks like a full happy one. The picture is priceless. When we clean the floors, we still line up the chairs and do this! Have a happy needed vacation:)

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home