Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Girls!



I can't believe my girls are 2! I remember when I found out I was having twins, crazy but so exciting. And then when they were born at 38 weeks and 7 lbs. and 7.2 lbs. I was amazed!(I have to tell everyone that because who believes it...and not a c-section..is that to much info? I do not care!) It's been a beautiful, challenging and fun 2 years and I can't wait to see what the next year is like....Hmm...2 children in terrible two's? What's the rush? Stay young girls! Happy Birthday Teagan and Jordan!!!!!!!
(Teagan has the pony tail)

6 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Happy Birthday to the littlest Fishers! I, too,can't wait to see what fun the next year brings!

xoxo

8:42 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Two 2yr olds at once! Twice the work but twice the rewards!! Happy Birthday!

1:13 PM  
Blogger K said...

Happy birthday to your girls!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Tassi said...

Happy Birthday Teagan & Jordan!
Must be a busy house but you wouldn't have it any other way! ;)
Tassi

ps there are too overpasses in Langley!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Oh... HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, JORDAN AND TEAGAN...Already 2 years...

11:37 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Wow, you have your hands full. Happy Birthday girls. Hope you had a great day.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home