Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Question

Can your tongue get freezer burnt? Cause I think mine did after eating one , okay 4 fudge bars tonight..It hurts...Don't worry it was low fat and well within my Weight Watchers points! I have no self control and a bit of a tummy ache.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

That sounds good, 4 choc fudge bars. About the freezer burn, I should ask my husband cause he eats more ice cream than anyone I know. I have never heard him complain.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

hmmmm. We should do a scientific experiment to see if it can happen. You, me...and a box of those yummy bars. First one to complain loses!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home