Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Corn Holes...




Why is it that children find it necessary to stuff things up their nose? This is the case of Jordan Jaylee last night. When coming out of the bath I noticed something in her nose and quickly got the first kernel out just to find another on in the other nostril...So after torturing her for awhile (not really) but she probably thought so, it was off to the hospital we go. Arriving nicely at 9:pm where we were taken in to the ENT room in 30 mintues..YES! Quick trip to the hospital. NOT! 6 hours later we returned home where 2 more kernels of corn were removed and the last one being, of course, the largest ass kernel I have ever seen. The postive side to this is that Jordan and I had awesome one on one time. We walked around the hospital, rode on the wheelchair right side up and upside down, counted cheerios, money and anything else that we could play with. Do you think she will learn her lesson or do this again? I'm thinking this isn't the last time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Never could we have a quick trip to the hospital. Knock on wood, our girls have not put anything up their noses. crossing my fingers!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I believe Kayla put a popcorn kernel up her nose (we managed to get it out without a trip to the hospital...) That was when Dono's mom had her. She realized and made her sneeze with pepper or something and covering her mouth. I don't know what it is with kids...and noses...and I guess various forms of corn. Here's to clean noses and no hospital tips for the Fishers.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

LOL...at least you had some girl time with her alone. Hannah is forever putting things up her nose, I make her blow out of her nose while pluging the unclogged nostril. It worked everytime, snot came with it...kinda gross.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home