Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Stomach Flue 2007


Well the Fisher household has been such a delight the last few days, sense the sarcasm. First it started with Jordan, then myself, then.......Teagan, Birnie and Cameron and last night finally it hit Jay..Cassie so far has been spared from this horrible stomach flue and I hope she never gets it..Jay and Cameron got it the absolute worst! Cameron is much better today and Jay is huddled in bed where I suspect he will spend the remainder of the day today. He was a champ through it all..Had to miss work and take care of all of us sickies and I could not have asked for a better husband. Love ya baby! Anyway off I am to clean up, do laundry and get this house feeling "fresh" again..."Hello Carpet Cleaners, start your bidding now, we are in need!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Not My Real Name said...

Oh poor you guys!!! Kinsey and I had it and it is some kind of nasty. I'm afraid to say the effects last for a while. Hope you get better soon!!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Aw, sorry to hear things got worse. Hope you're all starting to feel even better today. Although the kids are sick, the picture is adorable:)

9:24 AM  
Blogger K said...

awww. sickness is really no fun. It seems to be evrywhere but us. Then this morning Aidan woke with a cold, still pretty mild, but as we are leaving Friday for a trip (a boy's dream- he doesnt know yet, but check out my blog next week and you'll see what I mean)
and I hope he doesnt get worse.

Lots of liquids fisher family!

12:02 PM  
Blogger K said...

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, it was an amzing time in Edmonton. Although it is a great city to visit, it is way to busy for me. I need to be in the quiet. But we'd like to go back next year.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home