Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Let me tell you about...

TWINS...
They are hilarious, mysterious, awesome. It amazes me to sit and watch them. It is like a reality show happening right in front of you. I always heard about twins and how they have their own language. I grew up with step sisters who are twins and I see the bond they have but you don't really understand it till it stares you in the face everyday and you watch every moment of them. Teagan and Jordan amaze me daily. They look out for one another, beat up on one another and speak to one another in a whole other language. Today for instance they were about to eat breakfast so off they go to their little table. All of a sudden they both grab their bowls, walk to the living room, put down their bowls and walk over to their little table, grab their chairs and take them to where their bowls were and sit down and watch TV while they ate. I just sat there watching in complete awe because all I heard was babble yet they really seemed to get what they were saying. They nod their heads at eachother and laugh at the same time during one of their many "conversations." I know I am truly blessed because not only do I have healthy, beautiful children but children who are the best of friends. I was always worried about what would happen with the third child because Cassie and Cameron are so close but now I don't have to worry because the twins have eachother. I babysat my cousins twins last week and again the same thing. It's as if they are one person. They seem to know how the other feels, what their thinking, what they like, don't like, it's amazing. Now if I can just get Teagan to stop beating up on Jordan....hmmm.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Not My Real Name said...

You forgot the best thing about twins - they can be in movies...Hah hah!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

They looks so cute playing together. Pretty special being twins. You sure have your hands full though. I don't know how you do it.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

They are pretty special...that's for sure!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger K said...

so cute! I remember I always wanted twins. doesnt every girl growing up? Now I am okay with the way things are, although I sometimes feel like we have room for more. Very sweet post.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Hey, don't forget that they'll get in trouble together, HAHAHAHA. We know some twins, boys, and they are absolutely horrible, we love them, but...

Tegan and Jordan are so adorable.

PS: Sebastian is all yours! For the weekend. I don't know what Hannah will say... she thinks he's going for a sleepover at Auntie Heidi with her.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home